1.- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the users’ computer or mobile device when they access certain webpages or applications. Cookies allow a website or application to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
3.- What information does a cookie store?
The information that a cookie usually stores is not information considered sensitive, it does not store data such as bankers, D.N.I. or email. The user is not identified as a person, but the web server associates it with their web browser.
4.- What type of cookies can this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of purchasing an order, making the request for registration or participation of an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the locale from where he accesses the service, etc.
- Session cookies: Session cookies are stored and only have temporary validity, that is, until the user finishes browsing the website. These cookies do not permanently record any information on your computer’s hard drive.
- Navigation cookies: The main purpose of browsing cookies is to avoid offering them recommendations that are not related to their interests and to offer them targeted and personalized commercial proposals. These browsing cookies base their usefulness on the temporary tracking of Internet browsing.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify in number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Statistical cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our service. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
5.- What are own and third party cookies?
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user from a computer or domain managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: They would be those generated by services or third-party providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
6.- What cookies are used on this website?
|TYPE OF COOKIES||PURPOSE||DURATION|
|Session cookies||These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses our website.||1 month|
|Analysis cookies||These allow to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.||1 month|
|Persistents cookies||These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.||1 month|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|TYPE OF COOKIES||PURPOSE||DURATION|
|Technical cookies||These allow the user to navigate through our website and use their different options or services, such as add-ons (plug-in) to exchange social content, user authentication or identification, or multimedia player sessions.||1 month|
|Personalization cookies||These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the pre-established language in which the web page is displayed.||1 month|
7.- Can cookies be disabled or deleted?
Users can refuse the processing of data or information collected by cookies at any time by setting their personalized Internet browser options. Users can allow, block (generally or particularly for a specific domain) or delete cookies installed on their devices.
However, this could affect the optimal navigation of our website, as some features would be disabled and the display of some tools may be impaired.
For more information about Firefox click here:
For more information about Chrome click here:
For more information about Explorer click here:
For more information about Safari click here:
For more information about Opera click here: