Terms and Use Conditions
This document, as well as those mentioned in it, establishes the conditions governing the use of the following website (hereinafter, the “Conditions”): https://www.anteoetl.com
2. General conditions between ANTEO and the user:
The client undertakes to use the contents of our website in accordance with the Law and the general and particular terms and conditions of the services offered by ANTEO at all times, and must refrain from using them to:
• Carry out illegal activities, contrary to good faith, good customs, morals or public order.
• Carry out activities that constitute an infringement of the regulation on intellectual and industrial property or any other rule of the applicable legal system.
• Reproduce, duplicate, sell or exploit for commercial purposes any content on the Web.
• Disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, in defense of terrorism and / or that violates human rights.
2.1. It is indicated that the Person in charge of the treatment is the commercial company ANTEO ETL GLOBAL, S.L. provided with CIF: B-64339088, with address at C / Mallorca, 272, 3ª planta, 08037, Barcelona and email email@example.com for the purposes of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided in the Law.
2.2. These general conditions of use do not exclude the possibility that certain services on this website, due to their particular characteristics, are also subject to specific conditions of use, which, in any case, may be consulted by the client before its activation.
2.3. The user declares that all the information provided is true, complete and accurate and that it complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
3. ANTEO reserves the right to withdraw or rectify access to our website, so we will not be responsible if occasionally our services are no longer available or access is only provided for some parts of our website.
4. Without prejudice to the acceptance of the Newsletter, the client gives his express consent to receive advertising and promotions from ANTEO on the products and services that it commercializes by any means of communication.
5. ANTEO is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights and has obtained the corresponding authorizations or licenses for their exploitation of the domain name, trademarks and distinctive signs and any content published on this website.
We hereby inform you that no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred over this website or any of its integral elements, being expressly forbidden to the customer the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available, extraction, reuse, resending or use of any nature by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The User must respect at all times all intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents of this Website. The unauthorized use of the contents of this website may violate the legislation on intellectual or industrial property and other applicable laws.
The contents of this website, including designs, text, images and source code (collectively referred to as the “Content”), are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. In no way may the content be used, reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way without the prior, written and explicit permission of the owner.
6. Any dispute arising from the interpretation or execution in relation to the validity, interpretation, performance or termination of this contract shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals. However, as a consumer, you are entitled to all the rights recognized by the legislation in force in this regard.
7. The sending and forwarding of data made by the customer through the Web or the information it sends, is protected by the most modern electronic security techniques. Likewise, the data supplied and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing them. We make our best efforts to have the most up-to-date systems for the effectiveness of these security systems.
8. The links to other websites that appear in ANTEO are offered for information purposes only to the user, so ANTEO is not responsible for the products, services or content offered or provided on the landing pages located in another domain.
9. Our recommendations and / or value judgments about the services and / or content, as well as the announcement of promotions, should be considered by the user as good faith forecasts, without being considered as statements of fact, or as part of any contract with the user.
10. ANTEO, will not be responsible for failures in the operation of the portal, nor for the interruption, delays, slowness, losses or disconnections in communications and in the transmission of messages. ANTEO does not guarantee and is not responsible for a continuous, constant and uninterrupted functioning and operation of the portal.
11. You must not make improper use of this website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other program or technologically harmful or damaging material. Nor will you attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Web, to the server on which this page is hosted or to any server, computer or database related to this Web. Likewise, you agree not to attack this Web through a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack.
Failure to comply with the above will involve the reporting of such actions to the competent authorities to impose sanctions of any kind provided for in the legislation in force and we will cooperate with them to find out the identity of the attacker.
We will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from a denial of service attack, viruses or any other technologically harmful or damaging program or material that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials as a result of using this website or downloading content from it to which it redirects.
12. The Terms and Conditions of Use may be modified at any time, so you should review the Terms frequently and be aware of any changes we may make.