We have a group of lawyers with broad experience in advising in civil and commercial law.
Read more about GPDR compliance
Responsible: Anteo ETL
Purpose: Collection of personal data in order to be able to attend to your request.
Legitimation: Subject’s consent
Recipients: No data will be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law.
Rights: Access, rectify or delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
The firm offers specialized attention and assistance in the areas listed below:
Catalogue of services
- Debt claims
- Involvement in judicial proceedings
- Assistance in separation and divorce proceedings by mutual agreement and contentious, provisional measures and amendment of measures
- Drafting of marriage agreements
- Legal incapacitations
REAL STATE LAW
- Assistance on the purchase and sale of real estate
- Drafting, review and negotiation of contracts
- Resolution of queries and assistance on the homeowner associations
- Evictions, debt claims and recovery of the property
- Drafting of all types of commercial contracts: distribution, agency, franchising, leasing, licensing, provision of services and logistics, among others.
- Assistance in legal proceedings
- Constitution, dissolution and liquidation of corporate companies
- Structural modifications (merge, de mergers and transformation of companies)
- Drafting of by-laws and amendments
- Purchase and sale of securities: shares and stocks
- Drafting of shareholders’ agreements
- Legalisation of the minutes book.
- Provision of advice to the administrative body in its various forms
MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Tax advisors and business consultancy
At ANTEO we have a team of lawyers specialised in civil and commercial law who will offer you constant and personalised counselling at all times, so that you feel guided and informed at all stages of the procedure.
María José Criado
Frequently asked questions
What can I do to claim a debt?
- Gather all the documentation accrediting the debt
- Send a Burofax to the debtor
In the event that the debtor does not reply, ANTEO ETL Global will file the corresponding claim in accordance with the amount of the claim.
Which documentation is required to constitute a limited liability company?
- Identification of the partners
- Negative company name certificate
- Bank certificate accrediting the disbursement of the share capital
Is the consent from both spouses mandatory for a separation or divorce?
No, the consent of both spouses is not necessary. The interest of one of the spouses in obtaining a judgment of separation or divorce is enough for a Judge to grant the claim with no further requirement. No Judge can force a spouse to remain united with the other spouse if it is not his/her will.